Volkswagen Care Prepaid Scheduled Maintenance Plans
It’s time to put your maintenance plan on cruise control. With the Volkswagen Care Program*, you have a variety of prepaid scheduled maintenance plans to choose from, depending on your model year. Volkswagen Care and Care Plus plans are designed to provide you with the peace of mind that comes from fixed parts-and-labor costs on manufacturer-recommended scheduled maintenance.*
The Volkswagen Care Program allows you to choose from three different prepaid scheduled maintenance plans: Volkswagen Care and Volkswagen Care Plus Package 1 or Package 2.
- Volkswagen Care and Volkswagen Care Plus1 are available for purchase only at participating authorized Volkswagen dealerships in the U.S. Plans may be purchased either at the time of retail sale or lease of a vehicle or at any time before the first scheduled maintenance interval covered under the plan is due.
- It may be possible to finance the cost of a Volkswagen Care or Care Plus plan as part of your vehicle loan or lease*, provided you make that decision at the time of purchase or lease. Consult with your dealership or financing source for details.
A Volkswagen Care or Care Plus plan can help:
- COVER a range of manufacturer-recommended maintenance intervals
- PROTECT you from natural price inflation with fixed parts-and-labor costs
- DELIVER the expertise of Volkswagen trained technicians and the quality of Genuine Volkswagen Parts
- PRESERVE your peace of mind and help protect your vehicle’s future resale value by keeping it properly maintained
Plus, you’ll have a backup plan should you ever run into some trouble on the road. All 2016–2018 Volkswagen models come with 24-Hour Roadside Assistance that conveniently includes no-charge towing, battery jump start service, flat tire service, fuel delivery service, and more.*
A little Care can go a long way. See which plan is right for you.
Volkswagen Care Plan Details:
Volkswagen Care may be purchased for the 2015 or newer Volkswagen model year.
For model year 2015, Volkswagen Care covers the 20,000-mile and 30,000-mile manufacturer-recommended scheduled service as stated in your vehicle’s USA Warranty and Maintenance booklet.
For model year 2016 and newer, Volkswagen Care covers the 10,000-mile, 20,000-mile, and 30,000-mile manufacturer-recommended scheduled maintenance, as stated in your vehicle’s USA Warranty and Maintenance booklet.
Disclaimer: Note: All scheduled maintenance services must be completed by a participating Volkswagen dealer in order to qualify under this program.
Volkswagen Care Plus Plan Details
Volkswagen Care Plus Package 1 may be purchased for model year 2014 or newer Volkswagen model years (except for Routan). This plan covers the 40,000-mile and 50,000-mile manufacturer-recommended scheduled maintenance, as specified in your vehicle’s USA Warranty & Maintenance booklet.
Volkswagen Care Plus Package 2 may be purchased for the model year 2018 Volkswagen Atlas® model only. This plan covers the 60,000-mile and 70,000-mile manufacturer-recommended scheduled maintenance, as specified in your vehicle’s USA Warranty & Maintenance booklet.
Disclaimers: Model year 2015 and newer Volkswagen vehicles are eligible for the Volkswagen Care plan. Model year 2014 and newer Volkswagen vehicles (except for Routan) are eligible for the Volkswagen Care Plus plan. Limitations apply. Packages vary based on model and model year. Plan can only be purchased prior to the first scheduled maintenance interval covered by the plan. See dealer for model, mileage, and in-service date eligibility and complete plan details.
See the USA Warranty & Maintenance booklet for details regarding scheduled maintenance intervals. All scheduled maintenance services must be completed by a participating Volkswagen dealer in order to qualify under this program. For qualified customers. Limitations apply.
Roadside Assistance provided by a third party. For assistance in the U.S., call 24-Hour Roadside Assistance toll free at 1-800-411-6688. When calling, please provide your vehicle identification number (VIN) located on your registration, insurance, or driver’s side windshield. No-charge towing available only to Volkswagen models under the new or certified pre-owned vehicle warranty. Call your Service Consultant or Volkswagen Roadside Assistance to see if you qualify.